Server Information Total Votes
Server Rank 31
Platform L2J
Language English
Chronicle ETA 6.4 Classic 3.9 Tales Untold
Category Lineage 2 (Games)
Online 0 years 0 months and 5 days
Server Status:
Website http://www.classiceclipse.com/
Discord Discord
Added 2021-01-13 00:57:45
Open: 2021-01-20 19:54:00
Premium Go Premium


Server Rates
Exp: x15
SP: x15
Adena: x15
Drops: x2
Safe Enchant: +4
Max Enchant: +20
Server Customs
GM Shop
Buffer
Global GK
Offline Shop
RaidBoss Status
Quest Item Shop
PC Bang Points Shop
Dye Shop
Boss Shop
Custom Zone
Custom Monsters
Custom Raidboss
Custom GrandBoss
Custom Boss Level
Custom Weapons
Custom Armor
Custom Champion Monsters
Custom Drops
Autolearn Skills
Official Siege time
Official Olympiad time
Automatic Events
Auto Pickup
Custom Commands
Custom Community Board
Accessories





Rates Del Servidor Informaciones Gameplay Experience (EXP) - 20x Skill Points (SP) - 20x Adena - 20x Spoil - 5x Drop Items - 2x Automatic potions use (HP/MP/CP) Enchants Safe Enchant - 4 Max Enchant - 16 Scroll chance: 60% Max +16 Distante chance e magic attack skills Olympiad Retail olympiad game (classic) Olympiad hora de início 16:00 fim 24:00 Events Party Farm Team vs Team Clan & Alliance Max Clan Level: 10 Max clan members: 100 Alliance Info: 2 clan (for crest) Castle Sieges Duration 120 minutes Period 15 dias 20:00-00:00 Additional Info Buffs Slots - 24 Dance/Song Slots - 16 Chance Minimum Debuffs - 10% Chance Maximum Debuffs - 90% Cancellation Return Buff after 7 Secs Anti-Bot System (Gameguard) Geodata and Pathnodes - Yes Free and no quest class change. Free and no quest sub class. Offline mode Shop - Yes Auto Learn Skills - Yes Auto Loot - Yes Auto Loot Raid & Grand Boss - No